Fusilli with Olives, Anchovies and Capers (serves 2)
– Stoned black olives, 50g
– 4 Anchovy fillets, rinsed and dried
– 1 Tablespoon capers, rinsed
– 3 Tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 Sun dried tomatoes, finely chopped
– Dried pasta, 100g
– Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Chop the olives and the anchovies, and add the capers. Add the capers Warm the oil in a pan and stir in all the ingredients except the cheese and the pasta a fantastic read. Warm everything through but don’t let it bubble (if the capers get too hot they tend to overpower things).
Cook the pasta, drain, and pour the sauce over the pasta. Gently stir the sauce through, and serve with ample Parmesan!