The College have a list of documents to read and some need actions such as registering for the University. We recommend reading everything sooner rather than later as some things need to be sent in by the beginning of September.
There are a few things that we think you should also do before you arrive to make the transition as smooth as possible:
- If you haven’t got a Facebook Profile, we recommend getting one. This is where you’ll find the Freshers’ Page, Group Chats and after you arrive, the JCR page.
- Join the Facebook Freshers’ Page. This is where you’ll find important posts from the Freshers’ Week Committee and other current members of
- Make sure you like the post if you wish to be added to the freshers’ group chat. The Freshers’ Week Chairs should do this for you.
- Accept friend requests from your college parents when they send you a request. Read about this in College Families.
- Either your college parents or post on the group chat any questions you have, you won’t be the only one thinking it.
- Enjoy the rest of your summer!